20000308: McIDAS-OS/2 at CCNY (cont.)

>From: "Ka Kit Lai" <address@hidden>

Ka,

>   We just want the data feed from Albany turned off from Cumulus.  We still
>want to run MciDAS on Cumulus with data we import by ftp.  So, do not have
>McIDAS removed from Cumulus. Thank you very much.

You need to reconfigure your OS/2 workstation as follows:

o EXIT the McIDAS session that is running on the machine
o cd c:\mcidas\tools
o run setup
o when asked " Is the data ingestion IDD or None (I/N)?"
  answer N
o restart McIDAS

You will need to access data on the Sun box by either or both of NFS
mount of the data directory (/scratch/mcidas) or by ADDE.