20000303: McIDAS AT WMU

>From: cutrim <address@hidden>

Hi Elen-

Good to hear from you after such a long time.

>After a long time I  am trying now to get back McIDAS on my lab.  I
>could not find a student here that knew how to install it on my Sun
>workstations (now I have 20 of them).  They are all connected with the
>Univeristy Sun network.
>Chad Jonhson from University of Wisconsin just installe LDM and is
>having problems installing McIDAS because he needs our member access
>password.

For access to Unidata McIDAS, use umcidas/XXXXXX.

>Could you give me that to me again so we can install it?

I'm curious why Chad is doing the installation of Unidata's version
of McIDAS?  I know Chad has lots of other stuff to do so if you
want us (probably Tom Yoksas) to help, please let us know.  It's
best to send inquiries to address@hidden so someone will
be sure to respond.  I'll be out most of next week, so Tom will
be able to help you if you send it to that address.

Don
address@hidden                        P.O. Box 3000
Unidata WWW Server               http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/
McIDAS Demonstration Machine  http://mcdemo.unidata.ucar.edu/