20000207: testing mcidas7.6 (cont.)

>From: David Fitzgerald <address@hidden>

Dave,

>I saw someone from your office logged onto twister and snowball , have any
>new info on the mcidas problem?  I'm stumped!

If you saw this today, it must have been our system administrator
'cause I have been home sick all day (nasty bug of some kind).

I am assuming that you got my email from last week that said that I had
proved that the problem lay somewhere in the way that the disk is
mounted; true?

If I make it into work tomorrow, I will talk to Mike and see if he
figured anything out.

Tom