19991210: CIRCLE in Unidata McIDAS 7.6 (cont.)

>From: Anthony James Wimmers <address@hidden>

Tony,

re: CIRCLE command line to test to see if bug exists
>It turned out that a command

>CIRCLE LAT=30 75

>needs the "distance label toggle" to be OFF:

>CIRCLE LAT=30 75 D=OFF

OK.  The text that you said you were seeing did look strange: "100 KM NMI".
CIRCLE should put up the range label in either KM or NMI not both.

>Sorry for going to the MUG email list.

No problem.

>While I have your attention, did
>you get those two help requests I sent last month?

The only mail message that I saw from UVa last month was one sent from
Jennie to you with a CC to support.  Even though I was in Australia
until Nov. 17th, someone would have responded to inquiries if they
were sent to the Support mailbox, address@hidden.  It
is always the best idea to send questions to support instead of
individuals since those individuals may well be on travel and,
therefore, not able to respond in a timely manner.

What were the inquiries you are referring to?

Tom