MCIDAS7.6 running

Tony,

I have started Mcidas7.6 running, and have upgraded to
ldm-mcidas7.6.

It looks like the satellite things are working (after moving
the stretch and enhancement tables that are unique to us
into /home/mcidas/data which is pointing throught the runtime
link to /home/mcidas/mcidas76/data.  I also moved them
to uvaworkdata, which is the first place that user
mcidas will find them.  However, when I fired up my
own session of mcidas, I still couldn't see the enhancements
since the search path was
/home/jlm8h/mcidas/data:/home/mcidas/data:/home/mcidas/help

I think this will work for all of us now.

However, I also tried to display a current grid file and its
tells me that it cannot resolve the dataset.  Furthermore,
running dsinfo says there is nothing defined for RTGRIDS:
error message was:
DSINOF ALL RTGRIDS
 No Datasets found of Type: GRID in Group: RTGRIDS
(etc..)

I am sending this to support@unidata also because maybe
Don will notice what could have happened to the
client routing table in the
(its not the redirections for the GRIDS, I checked that).
I don't know if somehow starting a new version (7.6)
could have created a problem with the dsserve client
tables or not....I don't know whats wrong.  So, we'll
have to check this out later.  Don, leap in here if
you have a suggestion.

In the meantime, I guess we might have things bomb for
lack of grids.....

Jennie