19991009: Satellite Active Archive and McIDAS AREA

Tom,

I was going to ask about the possibility of being able to
convert imagery from the Satellite Active Archive into McIDAS
Area files, but I see you responded to a similar question
already.  In there you asked for the URL for SAA, if you
do not already have it, here it is.  Being able to
do that would be of significant benefit to us as well.

http://www.saa.noaa.gov/archive/

By the way I saw that you mentioned that you are about to
ask the ADDE server users to make their servers available to each
other.  I think that is a great thing.  I still use your server
as a back up when we are having one of our "bad connection days".

Thanks,
Robert Mullenax