19990920: XCD setup at Utah State University (cont.)

>From: "Dan A. Dansereau" <address@hidden>

Dan,

As promised, I am writing to let you know that I found the bug that was
keeping DMGRID from running and decoding the model data in the IDD into
McIDAS GRID files.

I put the fix in place on Friday, and DMGRID has been running since.

I tried running UWGRID to recreate the GRID files that used to be in
the Unidata-Wisconsin datastream on Saturday.  I was successful in
creating the NGM North American Early Domestic Product set (ROUTING
code product NG), but was unsuccessful in producing the AVN
initialization one.  The other thing that didn't work was the ROUTE
PostProcessing that should have run by virtue of your NG and NF entries
in the routing table, ROUTE.SYS.  I will try to take a look at why
these didn't work (there were no errors), but this task's priority is
not my highest.

Please let me know if you find something amiss.

Tom