19990823: Source for McIDAS.

>From: Jim Heimbach <address@hidden>

Jim-

>       I've scoured your web site and can't find where to get the latest and
>greatest McIDAS 7.6.  Also is the password the same as for 7.5 of last
>May?
>     Thanks -- Jim H.

If you go to the Unidata Homepage and click on the McIDAS link which
will bring up the McIDAS homepage, then click on the McIDAS-X link
which will bring up the McIDAS-X homepage, then click on the
McIDAS-X link under the Software section of the left frame,
you will find the instructions for downloading, building, installing
and configuring McIDAS-X and McIDAS-XCD.  The link for
Obtaining the Distribution is under the Initial Preparations
page in that set of documents.

The username and password have not changed since the 7.5 release.

Let us know if you have additional questions about this release.

Don Murray