19990628: network configuration for solarisx86

Alan,

Good to hear you have the network configuration up and running.  If you
run into a similar situation, you can easily re-configure the network
portion of the system using the "sys-unconfig" command.  See the man
pages for a good explanation of what the command does...

I would avoid removing the langauge specific packages since they really
don't take up much room.  If you run "swmtool", you will see all sorts
of Japanese, Chinese, Thai, and other package components, but they are
all real small.  Unless you are really tight on disk space, I doubt you
would recover more than 5-10MB total.

mike