19990603: Unidata McIDAS-X bugfix Addenda #4

>From: Unidata User Support

Hi,

Our FTP logs indicate that you or someone at your site may have FTPed
the Undiata McIDAS-X Version 7.50 distribution sometime after May 11,
1999.

I am writing to let you know that a bug was introduced into the
tclcomp.sh script in the distribution on May 11.  This bug affects the
proper operation of the Tcl/Tk routine, mcwish, that is used for
Unidata Tcl/Tk Fkey menu support modules and the Unidata GUI.  This bug
only affects sites building on Sun Solaris systems (both SPARC and
x86), so you may not need to take any corrective action.

A fix for the bug in tclcomp.sh is available through the normal McIDAS-X
Addenda mechanism at:

Unidata McIDAS-X: Version 7.50 Updates
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/mcidas/mcx/addenda.html

Please let me know if you experience any problems related to the
tclcomp.sh bug or its fix.

Tom Yoksas