19990422: Using nv1opt(lit('ANG ') or satellite angles

>From: Craig Motell <address@hidden>

Craig,

Sorry I havn't been able to get to your email before now, but we have
been out of our offices for two weeks while they were rewired.  I had
hoped to be productive from home, but a variety of things came up to
limit what I could accomplish.  I will be playing with your program
'ax' to see if I can spot anything strange that would cause your solar
zenith angles to be nonsensical.

Jo Hansen told me that you wanted to be added to one or more email
lists so you could post queries/comments regarding the work you
are doing.  We have a system setup so that you can subscribe/unsubscribe
yourself to all of the lists that we maintain through a web interface.
Please check out:

Unidata Homepage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu
  News, Publications, & Discussions
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/publications/index.html
    Subscribe to/unsubscribe from Unidata's Mailing Lists
    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/mailing-list-form.html

for information on how to subscribe/unsubscribe to/from our email lists.
Even though you probably already know this, one must be a member of
an email list before s/he can post to it.  This helps us keep down/eliminate
spams.

Tom