[LDM #KGU-479417]: More error messages in LDM-6.13.17

Hi Gilbert,

I'm glad the latest LDM is working well at your end. Same here. Looks like
a keeper.

Regarding releasing it, I'm pedaling as fast as I can. Unfortunately, I'm
currently working on the new NSF proposal.

--Steve

It's been 9 days since we installed the 6.14.1.4 beta version of the LDM on
> all of our servers. Since that time, it has worked flawlessly. There have
> been no more error messages we used to get with 6.13.17, or any other error
> messages other than very minor warnings, such as the usual flipping to and
> from primary servers. On the NOAAport direct ingest servers at our
> satellite farm, we are once again at or extremely near zero packet loss
> that I am used to. Finally, we had been getting weird error messages of
> products being rejected to our satellite image maker since I came onboard;
> that issue has been corrected as well by 6.14.1.4. No products have been
> known to be lost, and the only thing we are seeing of note is on our
> NOAAport direct ingesters, with two missing grids that the GEMPAK decoders
> are complaining of. Have those been added to the tables so that I can do a
> "ldmadmin updategempaktables"?
>
> Finally, any idea if this version will be released before Christmas?
>
> Otherwise, all is well with this version. Have a good afternoon!

Ticket ID: KGU-479417
Department: Support LDM