[LDM #RYQ-254352]: Inquiry on additional LDM support and training

Hi,

re:
> Do you have time available on Friday (March 4th) or Monday (March 7th)
> to follow-up and discuss with one of our System Administrators and myself
> regarding the topic of the LDM configuration resources needed to install
> it onto a Virtual Machine.

Yes, my schedule for this Friday and next Monday are open right now.

re:
> I should have time available after 10:00 AM Pacific Time on either day.

Any time after 11 MST/10 PST works for me right now.

re:
> Please let me know when might work for you and if you need any additional
> information.

Here are some questions:

- What flavor of OS will the VM be running?

- How much RAM will the VM have available?

- How much disk space will be available to the VM

  This includes disk space inside of the VM and space
  on mounted external drive(s).

re:
> Thank you very much for your time and help.

No worries.

Ticket ID: RYQ-254352
Department: Support LDM