[LDM #IYH-494901]: Inquiry on datasets available through LDM and training

Hi Derek,

re:
> What days and times are you available to speak?

My schedule is pretty much open tomorrow (Wednesday, June 16)
and Thursday.  I also have some time on Friday, but it is more
spotty.

re:
> I am on Pacific Time and should have
> some availability after 10:00 AM Pacific Time on Wednesday through Friday of
> this
> week.  I will be unavailable on Wednesday and Thursday afternoon.  Please let
> me
> know what times may work best for you.

Tomorrow (Wednesday) afternoon works for me up until about 4:30 MDT (3:30 PDT).

We could:

- talk on the phone

  My home phone number is 303.258.0906.

- do a Google Meet

  I remember that you said you were uncertain if you could use Meet.

- do a Teams session

  I have never used MS Teams, so you would need to take the lead on
  setting this up.

re:
> Thank you very much for your time and help.

No worries.

Ticket ID: IYH-494901
Department: Support IDD