Thanks for keeping us updated.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 10:21 PM Gilbert Sebenste <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Steve,

We have had no issues running it on noaaport3.cod.edu, or on our testing server here. I guess you are pretty close to releasing this version, but I just wanted to let you know, all is well so far.We never had the issue NOAA's slow servers saw with theirs crashing.

Effective immediately, our satellite ingester at AllisonHouse is no longer running beta LDM's.
However, we are running the latest operational version, 6.13.12, on it and all but our AWIPS/CAVE server (I wish that could be updated). So far, neither of these versions has crashed on our servers.

I would like to note that one of the latest kernel updates slowed down the stoppage of the LDM significantly. I have no idea why, but it is an observation, based on multiple OS's and the latest operational and beta LDM's. Wake up Linus Torvalds, he needs his hand slapped. ;-)

Gilbert

--
----

Gilbert Sebenste