[LDM #RTQ-862032]: Internal Server to External issue

Hi Tiffany,

> After alot of time invested I have it figured this out, but I am not sure WHY
> this was not working for me.
>
> In the ldmd.conf (and all of our other LDM machine configs (x5)) we have the
> ALLOW lines as so:
> ALLOW ANY     10.1.142.77
>
> This has always worked just fine and those are on version (6.13.1).
> However, with this new SRPHYLDM (on current version) I had to do:
> ALLOW ANY     10.1.142.77 .*
>
> Which has me stumped because in the config file it mentions this is already a
> default if not added and optional unless of course you want to specify.
>
> Do you guys have any ideas of why this would not work without that optional
> field or have you seen this before?

Wow! No, we've never see this before and none of our operational LDM-s use that
field. Also, the relevant code hasn't changed in years.

Does the SRPHYLDM LDM differ from the Unidata LDM?

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: RTQ-862032
Department: Support LDM