[LDM #RWY-557275]: Possible bugs in LDM 6.13.12

Hi Gilbert,

Thank you for using <address@hidden>.

> I am not sure about this, but there *might* be a bug or two in LDM
> 6.13.12. Or, it could be user error. I'm hoping the latter.
>
> Using "systemctl stop ldm" on the command line fails to stop the rtstats
> portion of the LDM from running, and the queue in /dev/shm doesn't get
> removed like it used to. When I manually remove the queue and then the
> rtstats pid, typing "systemctl start LDM" works fine.

We don't use systemd(1) to manage our LDMs, so this might take a while to
diagnose.

Would you please send us the file that your systemd(1) uses to manage the LDM.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: RWY-557275
Department: Support LDM