[LDM #LDN-282316]: docker image of LDM

Qiang,

> Not private, I'll raise question from personal eamil.

There's no need. By stating that this conversation isn't private, we can now
address your issue.

> Thanks for your contribution to this great software LDM.
> Is there official docker image?

There's not an "official" image as defined by
<https://docs.docker.com/docker-hub/official_images/>.

We do, however, officially support our own Docker image at
<https://github.com/Unidata/ldm-docker>. See the README.md file down the
webpage.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson