[LDM #DEO-146112]: Qustion on LDM

Hi Wei,

re:
> I am running " notifyme -vl- -f ANY -h idd.unidata.ucar.edu " on the machine
> under awips user account.  Please check it.

I have checked all of the real-server backends of our top level IDD relay
cluster, idd.unidata.ucar.edu, for indications that a machine with IP
address 164.165.173.77 is trying to connect using 'notifyme', and I
see nothing that matches.

As a second test, I added the needed ALLOW for the IP address you
provided,  164.165.173.77, to all real-server backends, and then
checked (after waiting for a bit) to see if your machine has been
able to connect; again I see nothing.

The results of these two tests strongly indicate that the connection
attempts from your machine are not making it to us.  Since our firewall
is open for inbound requests on port 388, I am left with the belief that
something on your side is blocking the connection attempt.

Ticket ID: DEO-146112
Department: Support IDD