[LDM #GUQ-669331]: Both Radar and Satellite feeds stopped downloading abruptly

John,

> Our security folks are asking if you have LDM logs for our Nother download
> Like with this
> http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?NOTHER+mammatus.ttu.edu)
> going back a month or a little more?  They did an upgrade on our firewall
> about a month ago.

Unfortunately, our real-time statistics-plotting process wasn't designed to do
that; consequently, it would require a significant amount of effort on our part
-- more than we currently have time for. Sorry. Also, there's no guarantee that
the data even exists in the archives because Mammatus didn't always report
statistics.

I'm surprised that your network administrator hasn't been convinced by the
current latency plots when all our LDM is doing is trying to push the
data-products down a TCP connection as fast as possible. It manages this to all
other sites but not yours.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: GUQ-669331