[LDM #GUQ-669331]: Both Radar and Satellite feeds stopped downloading abruptly

Hi,

re:
> Is there a way to only pull down the sectors of the radar/satellite we use?

Yes.  In the extended regular expression field of an LDM configuration
file REQUEST, you need to specify a pattern that includes the sites and
products that you want.

re:
> Sorry, I'm just not well versed with LDM.

No worries.

Questions:

- do you want to receive all of the products for a few sites?

- or, do you want to receive a few of the products for all of
  the NEXRAD sites?

- or, do you want some combination of the above two options?

Example 1: REQUEST all of the products from 3 NEXRAD sites ABC, AHG and APD:

REQUEST NEXRAD3 "(ABC|AHG|APD)" idd.unidata.ucar.edu

Example 2: REQUEST just the N0R, N0Q and DHR products from all
NEXRAD sites:

REQUEST NEXRAD3 "/p(N0R|N0Q|DHR)" idd.unidata.ucar.edu

Example 3: REQUEST the N0R, N0Q and DHR products for the ABC, AHG,
and APD NEXRADs:

REQUEST NEXRAD3 "/p(ABC|AHG|APD)(ABC|AHG|APD)" idd.unidata.ucar.edu

You can use the LDM utility 'notifyme' to test the extended regular
expression pattern that you want to try to use to selectively REQUEST
data.  For instance:

<as 'ldm'>

Example 1:

notifyme -vl- -p "/p...(ABC|AHG|APD)" -h idd.unidata.ucar.edu

Example 2:

notifyme -vl- -p "/p(N0R|N0Q|DHR)" -h idd.unidata.ucar.edu

Example 3:

notifyme -vl- -p "/p(N0R|N0Q|DHR)(ABC|AHG|APD)" -h idd.unidata.ucar.edu

Once you create the extended regular expression that lists exactly what
you want in a 'notifyme' invocation, then you can use it in the REQUEST
line in your LDM configuration file.

Remember:

Any time a change is made in the LDM configuration file, ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf,
the LDM will need to be stopped and restarted fo the change to take effect.

Ticket ID: GUQ-669331
Department: Support LDM