[LDM #GUQ-669331]: Both Radar and Satellite feeds stopped downloading abruptly

John,

> Interesting and I believe totally possible given our campus firewall is still
> relatively new.
>
> However, I still see traffic during the times when it may be throttling, but
> nothing in the "ldmadmin watch".   How can those two be reconciled?

Data products are arriving during that time, they're just not being inserted
into the product-queue because their latency is greater than the LDM registry's
maximum latency parameter.

Increasing the maximum latency parameter is no solution, however, because the
products will still fall behind, eventually.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: GUQ-669331
Department: Support LDM