[LDM #ASE-244121]: LDM upgrade

Hi,

> Hi Tom, thanks for your answer, and what If I installed LDM using rpm instead
> of the source code? How do I swap versions or update it?

Don't use the RPM. Because I haven't found an appropriate system for creating
binary distributions in all the various formats, the RPM distribution is
out-of-date.

By following the instructions, the LDM distribution can be installed (and
customized) from source in only a few minutes.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: ASE-244121
Department: Support LDM