[LDM #RSN-549334]: LDM-6.3.11 *possible* issue with external firewalls going down

Hi Gilbert, et. al,

I just wanted to jump in to make a comment on something that Gilbert
said...

re:
> I'm also CC'ing Victor on this as well. I forgot, it crashed again when
> you started sending the new images across the NIMAGE feed (which have a
> serious issue, a buddy of mine reported it already). Anyway...

The comment is about "which have a serious issue, a buddy of mine reported it
already":

The ABI L2 imagery that is now being distributed in the NIMAGE datastream
are working flawlessly in AWIPS, McIDAS-X, IDV, McV and MetPy.  The issue
reported (by Kevin Polston) seems to be a GEMPAK issue only.  That is
why I drove the inquiry into the GEMPAK area of our inquiry tracking system,
not the Datastream portion.

That's it from me...

> Yes, it is weird, but since it happens so rarely (firewall/network failures)
> these days, I never had the chance to see if it still happens with all of the
> fixes you did. Alas, it still does...

Ticket ID: RSN-549334
Department: Support LDM