[Datastream #IKY-718108]: Occasional missing of level 2 radar header files?

Hi,

re:
> So far today, we have missed 117 headers from volume scans. These include:
>
> 0002 KDTX
> 0030 KINX
> 0052 KMKX
> 0124 KGSP
> 0133 KMXX
> 0135 KRIW
> 0154 KFDX
> 0159 KJKL
> 0249 KCAE
> 0308 KHDX
> 0314 KVTX
> 0346 KEYX
> 0347 KLNX
> 0401 PHKM
> 0505 PHWA
> 0534 KTBW
> 0538 KTWX
> 0549 KRIW
> 0617 KBHX
> 0705 KABR
> 0747 PAPD
> 0751 KPAH
> 0805 KDTX
> 0939 KSOX
> 1007 KJKL
> 1037 KBLX
> 1055 KDGX
> 1057 KILN
> 1102 TJUA
> 1105 KHNX
> 1156 KFSX
> 1205 PHKM
> 1339 KTBW
> 1406 KRTX
> 1438 KGJX
> 1451 KOKX
> 1521 KEAX
> 1605 KLSX
>
> According to RTSTATS, you (UNIDATA) are feeding from Purdue, which uses
> an old version of the LDM.

We redundantly feed from more than one upstream host.  In particular,
we feed redundantly NEXRAD2 from the ROC and TOC.

re:
> I also notice some nodes of yours are still
> on 6.13.8. Could this be potentially causing an issue?

We don't think so since the LDM is simply passing through products
it is receiving from the upstreams... as you know, the LDM does not
change the products that it moves, and the LDM/IDD ProductIDs are
created/set when they are first created (i.e., when they are first
inserted into an LDM queue).

re:
> I'll have Ryan chime in here if he has anything more, because he has
> been looking into this issue closely this weekend.

We are trying to locate the contact information for the NEXRAD2 feed.
When we do find this information we will relay your observations to
him/his group.

Ticket ID: IKY-718108
Department: Support Datastream