[IDD #KQX-181169]: responsible for ldm-wxo.cmc.ec.gc.ca

Hi Manuel,

re:
> Thanks, for your help.  I really appreciate your help.

No worries.

re:
> The servers were changed.  But, we are using the same ldmd.conf.

This is the standard operating procedure when upgrading an LDM.

re:
> The ldm.weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca and ldm-wxo.cmc.ec.gc.ca IP addresses are
> on the load balancer.

OK.

re:
> No REQUEST entry can be found in the ldmd.conf file.

OK, so this means that ldm-wxo.cmc.ec.gc.ca is the source of the
EXP feed.  This, in turn, means that one or more of the processes
that were inserting products into the LDM queue on the machine
are no longer running, or no longer running correctly.

re:
> Below is the listed EXP entries in the ldmd.conf file.
> allow EXP ^205\.156\.51\.44$
> allow EXP ^205\.156\.51\.45$
> allow EXP ^205\.156\.51\.46$
> allow EXP ^140\.90\.100\.6$
> allow EXP ^140\.90\.100\.7$
> allow EXP ^140\.172\.139\.6$
> allow EXP ^140\.172\.139\.7$

ALLOW statements define who is allowed to REQUEST a feed from
an LDM instance.  In your case, these have nothing to do with
the volume of EXP data that is being inserted into the LDM queue,
as that must be done by one or more processes that are (likely)
running the LDM utility 'pqinsert' to insert the products into
the LDM queue.  The fact that the volume of products being
inserted into the queue dropped yesterday indicates to me,
at least, that one or more of the processes inserting the products
is/are either no longer running or not running correctly.

Ticket ID: KQX-181169
Department: Support IDD