[LDM #WWL-921247]: ldm is running but no data

Hi Sen,

re:
> ok. just redo the link. and started the ldm. working fine so far.

Very good.

re:
> regarding ldmadim delquene and mkquene , I think that plays the tricks.

Thanks for letting us know!

re:
> However, intuitively I'd think restart ought to do the work including
> delete and remake queue. anyhow.

Actually, the queue is meant to be kept so that a site can take down
the LDM; do some maintenance on the system; and then restart the LDM
without having a full hour of data be REQUESTed again... when there
is a new LDM queue, a full hour of data is REQUESTed from each upstream
site, and this can be a lot of data, so it is best to not receive
the same data again.

re:
> thanks for the help.

No worries.

re:
> you may close this case for now. next week I am planning to install another
> ldm on the new unidata supported machine we acquired. until then..

Very good.

Ticket ID: WWL-921247
Department: Support LDM