[LDM #KYZ-560013]: pqact.conf questions

Tiros,

> We only use one active pqact.conf each time to test the lightning decoder.

And only one EXEC entry for pqact(1) in the LDM configuration-file?

> Attached are the pqact.confs we used for case1 (two entries) and case2 (all
> entries).  Also attached are the output of the lightning plots from 16Z and
> 19Z for dev and production runs.  The 16Z dev plots use pqact.conf_case2
> and 19Z plots use pqact.conf_case1.  The production is the "ground true"
> for the test.
>
> prod_16Z.png  16Z production
> dev_16Z.png   16Z dev (using pqact.conf_case2)
> prod_19Z.png  19Z production
> dev_19Z.png    19Z dev (use pqact.conf_case1)
>
> It is evident that the 16Z dev plot (with all pqact.conf entries) is not
> even close to the operation plot.   19Z plots look ok.

Is the problem the fact that the "dev"s don't match the "prod"s or that case1
doesn't match case2?

> btw, we were told by the Data Flow group that our LDM development queue may
> not large enough and products may get thrown out.  Could that be the root
> cause?

Could be. Check the LDM log file on the "dev" system. Does it contain any
"Processed oldest product" messages from the pqact(1) process?

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: KYZ-560013
Department: Support LDM