[LDM #POB-590977]: multiple allow lines of different products to the same server

Sue,

> Hi.  I am not sure I understand you answer.
> Here is what we have:
> allow EXP  "ncarRal\.prod1\..*" server1Ip
> allow EXP "ncarRal\.prod2\..*" server1Ip

The first entry for "server1Ip" will prevent that host from receiving
products that match the second entry. The first entry whose feedtype and
host specification match controls what the host can receive.

Change the two "server1Ip" entries to one:

    allow EXP  "ncarRal\.prod[12]\..*" server1Ip

> allow EXP "ncarRal\.prod3\..*" server2Ip
>
> So server1 gets two of our products , let's say server2 gets another but we
> don't want to allow either server all of the products with the wildcard
> "ncarRal.*".   How to allow server1 both products ?

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: POB-590977
Department: Support LDM