[LDM #ROJ-852250]: Cron job can't reset LDM registry?

Hi Chris,

Thanks for sending the login (SSH) credentials.  I just verified that
we can SSH to your machine (I tried this from my home machine must
to make sure).  We will be investigating what is going on with your
cron invocations not being able to reset the LDM registry and get
back to you with (hopefully) a fix.

Ticket ID: ROJ-852250
Department: Support LDM