20170228: New LDM server

Hi Hsie,

re:
>I hope you can find some time to take a look at a new LDM server
>(tornado.al.noaa.gov) I am trying to setup.

I'm happy to logon to your machine today and take a look.

I vaguely recall that I promised to do a McIDAS installation on one
of your machines, and I completely forgot about it, so it was never
done.  For this I sincerely apologize!

I am not sure if you sent me the login credentials for your LDM
machine previously.  If you want to give them to me by phone,
you can call 303.258.0906 (I'm working from home today).

Unidata User Support                              UCAR Unidata Program <
(303)497-8643                                            P.O. Box 3000 <
address@hidden                             Boulder, CO 80307 <
Unidata Web Support               http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support  <