[LDM #GBK-975146]: slight differences between files

Erik,

First off, if you you're using LDM-6, then you needn't use pqexpire(1) as
it's no longer necessary.

The comm(1) commands are syntactically and semantically incorrect -- so I
assume they're symbolic.

How are the text files created? What's in them?

Are the differences between the data-products from verify2 and verify3?

> Hello - I built a script that checks the data that is imported on two
> of our LDM servers.  About every 2-3 days, the data that comes in is
> slightly different for the same file imported on both servers.
>
> I'm using a command similar to following to find the difference in data:
>
> comm -13 <(sort server1file.txt) <(sort server2file.txt)
> comm -23 <(sort server1file.txt) <(sort server2file.txt)
>
> Do you have any ideas on where I might start looking to find a cause
> for why the data isn't completely replicated?
>
> Here's a snippet from both of my ldmd.conf files:
>
> verify1 server:
>
> exec    "pqexpire"
> exec    "pqbinstats"
> exec    "pqact"
>
> request ANY     ".*"    verify2.crh.noaa.gov
> request ANY     ".*"    crh-ls-cpnrs.crh.noaa.gov
> request GPSSRC  ".*"    ls1-bcq.crh.noaa.gov
> request FSL2    "^FSL\.CompressedNetCDF\.MADIS\.(metar)"
> ldm.crh.noaa.gov
>
> verify2 server:
>
> exec    "pqexpire"
> exec    "pqbinstats"
> exec    "pqact"
>
> request ANY     ".*"    verify1.crh.noaa.gov
> request ANY     ".*"    crh-ls-cpnrs.crh.noaa.gov
> request GPSSRC  ".*"    ls1-bcq.crh.noaa.gov
> request FSL2    "^FSL\.CompressedNetCDF\.MADIS\.(metar)"
> ldm.crh.noaa.gov

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: GBK-975146