[LDM #HZS-503248]: LDM

Hi Ron,

re:
> I was wrong, the error message is a little different.  Now the first error
> line says this:
>
> hupsyslog: kill -HUP 936: Permission denied
>
> The following lines are the same.

Assuming that nothing has changed on your machine since you sent us the
ldm.zip file yesterday, the problem would appear to be that the PID
for the system logging daemon (rsyslogd) contained in /var/run/syslogd.pid
is different from the PID for the running system logging daemon:

hupsyslog: kill -HUP 936: Permission denied      <- 936 should be the content
of syslogd.pid

root       947     1  0 16:38 ?        00:00:00 /usr/sbin/rsyslogd -n

I think that the easiest/fastest thing to do at this point is to reboot
your machine.

Ticket ID: HZS-503248
Department: Support LDM