[LDM #WVX-983889]: ldmping failing

Michael,

Wow!

Looks like your network and/or systems administrators changed the routing
tables on either the host or VM computer so that it can no longer determine
which interface to use to send packets to 10.250.100.52.

Needless to say, that's very bad and deserves immediate complaining.

> Description of problem: Something was changed on our servers and we can no
> longer REQUEST files from our own internal TVA servers (worked until last
> week).  When I use ldmping from our dev server to production, I get:
> -bash-4.1$ ldmping fewsldmp1
> Aug 18 17:47:53 INFO:      State    Elapsed Port   Remote_Host
> rpc_stat
> Aug 18 17:47:53 INFO: Resolving fewsldmp1 to 10.250.100.52 took 0.003797
> seconds
> Aug 18 17:47:53 ERROR: SVC_UNAVAIL   0.006639    0   fewsldmp1
> h_clnt_create(fewsldmp1): No route to host
>
> Any chance you've seen this and can tell me what was possibly changed by the
> admins?

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: WVX-983889