[LDM #SQO-952661]: Using LDM to send data to other sites

Brian,

Piece of cake.

If you can receive data-products, then you can relay data-products by simply
adding an ALLOW entry in the LDM configuration-file, $LDMHOME/etc/ldmd.conf,
for the downstream sites that will REQUEST from you. Information on the ALLOW
entry can be found at
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-current/basics/configuring.html#ldmd.conf>
 and
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-current/basics/ldmd.conf.html#ALLOW>.

> We are looking into the feasibility of using LDM to send internally
> generated data to another site within our company.  Can you provide me with
> guidance on if this is possible and if so where I can find documentation on
> how to accomplish this.  I have found great documentation on how to receive
> data, but not how to transmit is.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: SQO-952661