[LDM #EIW-321327]: Updating ldm

Hi Carol,

re:
> Is there a command to check which ldm version you're running?

There are two easy ways:

<as 'ldm'>

ldmadmin config

Check the LDM log file for the Starting Up message as this lists the version
number.

re:
> I think I installed the new version correctly, but I'm not sure if I got
> the su root -c 'make root-actions' correct.

The other thing is that the LDM version is reported in the real time
stats that your LDM is (should be) reporting back to us, and this will
show up in our real time stats pages.  If I knew the name of your machine,
I could give you the exact URL to load.  Without this, I can say to look
for your machine in a newly refreshed listing of:

http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/siteindex

Ticket ID: EIW-321327
Department: Support LDM