[LDM #QXU-279390]: ldm compile error

John,

You just needed to execute the configure(1)-script without the option
"--enable-logging". That option is used to set the logging "facility" that will
be used by the LDM. For example

    ./configure --enable-logging=local3

would cause the installed LDM to use the "local3" logging facility.

By default, the LDM uses the "local0" facility, which, on your system, isn't
used by anything else -- so the default is fine.

I execute the configure(1)-script like this

    ./configure --disable-root-actions localstatedir=/var/ldm CC=gcc
>&configure.log

You'll still need to execute the command

    make root-actions

in the top-level LDM source-directory as root in order to finish the
installation.

Good luck. Contact me if you have any further questions.

Ticket ID: QXU-279390