[LDM #CPH-753570]: RADAR data error

Hi Russ,

re:
> Thanks guys. We have been receiving data since 1305Z.

We're happy to hear that data is flowing to your machine!

Just so you know, we made no changes on our side.  The data is
flowing again because of your setting up of reverse (IP -> name)
DNS resolution for geoprod4-CIP.  The IP address contained in the
LDM REQUEST can now be resolved to a '.gov' name, and this matches
a blanket ALLOW we have in place on all real server backends for
our idd.unidata.ucar.edu cluster.

Ticket ID: CPH-753570
Department: Support IDD