[LDM #JVL-338180]: support?

David,

Actually, you've been receiving CONDUIT products periodically for at least the
past two days (see
<http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?CONDUIT+bubo.ornith.cornell.edu>).

Judging from the relatively low volumes, however, it appears that you're not
requesting the entire CONDUIT feed.

You might check the LDM log file ("~ldm/var/logs/ldmd.log") for anything
relevant.

> Well, oddly enough, we did receive CONDUIT data last night.  So, we didn't
> for quite some time, and then magically? it started working again.  I think
> you can close the support request.
>
> Thanks,
> Dave

Ticket ID: JVL-338180