[LDM #JXN-827520]: pact metar2nc failure

Hi Terri,

re:
> Anyway, I thought about it some more, and remembered the rsyslog issue
> is on a couple of machines one of our developers dinked around with. I haven't
> looked very hard at it, probably some syntax problem in the config file. You
> are
> welcome to look at it, maybe something will jump out at you. One of them is
> attached.
> It was in my mind as a 'new' machine, since its Debian 8.3, but it's also
> happening
> on one of his 7.x machines.

I took a look at the rsyslog.conf file you sent as an attachment, and I was
surprised
to find 3 lines with an action for local0.none.  This seems very odd to me as I
am
used to there being 1 line for local0.none and one for local0.*, with the latter
being to setup logging to the LDM log file.  I don't know if this really is a
problem, but I am suspicious.

re:
> I'm going to let the ldm run overnight (more likely I will check from home
> tonight) to
> see if anything breaks, but it's looking good so far.

Sounds good.  Please let us know the results.

Ticket ID: JXN-827520