[LDM #JXN-827520]: pact metar2nc failure

Hi Terry,

re: <datadir-path></datadir-path> setting in registry.xml

> Itâs set to:
>
> <pqact>
> <config-path>/home/ldm/etc/pqact.conf</config-path>
> <datadir-path>/home/ldm/var/data</datadir-path>
> </pqact>

I thought so.  With this setting, the current working directory for
your 'pqact' invocation(s) is /home/ldm/var/data, and a reference
to 'util/metar2nc' would look for /home/ldm/var/data/util/metar2mc.

re:
> I must have set it up that way for a reason, but it escapes me right now.

This is the default on new LDM installations.

re:
> I will try the absolute path in the pqact.conf file and let you know.

I am 100% confident that using a fully qualified pathname for the
decoders will work.  Whether or not the decoder itself works is TBD :-)

re:
> Thanks!

No worries.

Ticket ID: JXN-827520