[LDM #DQO-447584]: Odd error messages on latest LDM.

Stonie,

Yes. Those messages are due to the same IP address of the two downstream LDMs
triggering the anti-denial-of-service (anti-DOS) feature of the LDM.

The anti-DOS feature can be disabled via the command "regutil -b FALSE
/server/enable-anti-DOS"

> OK, in trying to condense and resolve, we have a new error that
> generates every few seconds:
>
> Nov 16 20:41:02 steveslunch journal: myholycow.com(feed)[6776] WARN:
> [forn.c:41] Subscription reduced by one or more existing subscriptions:
> 20151116194102.549 TS_ENDT {{IDS|DDPLUS, ".*"}} -> 20151116194102.549
> TS_ENDT {}
> Nov 16 20:41:02 steveslunch journal: myholycow.com(feed)[6776] NOTE: Exiting
>
> As a little bit of background - there are requests from two different
> machines, but they are behind the same firewall . . . so they would both
> appear to be from the same IP address.  Is this a result of those
> redundant requests appearing to be from the same IP?
>
> Stonie

Ticket ID: DQO-447584