[LDM #OGU-667706]: vetQueueSize()

Hi Clint,

Would you please send me the output of the following command, executed by the
LDM user:

    grep -i '^request' /home/ldm/etc/pqact.conf

Are you logging metrics as outlined at
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-current/basics/monitoring.html#metrics>?
 If so, would you please send me screenshots from the following command,
executed by the LDM user:

    ldmadmin plotmetrics -b 20151001

Alternatively, add the entries in the attached file to the LDM user's
"~/.ssh/authorized_keys" file and I'll look at your setup myself:

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: OGU-667706
Department: Support LDM