[LDM #AHC-351489]: Couldn't lock LDM lock-file (was: ldm)

Patrick,

[I drove your inquiry into our support-email tracking-system to benefit others.]

The lsof(1) utility can show you what other processes have the LDM lock-file,
~ldm/.ldmadmin.lck, locked.

Could a crontab(1) job have executed ldmadmin(1)?

> address@hidden:~$ ldmadmin stop
> getLock(): Couldn't lock lock-file "/home/ldm/.ldmadmin.lck". Another
> ldmadmin(1) script is likely running.
>
> fyi.. didn't see much in the archives on this error.. this is the same box
> from before.. going to try to upgrade ldm if it will let me
>
> cheers,
>
> --patrick

Ticket ID: AHC-351489