[LDM #GSE-266669]: LDM install has me stumped

Hi Donna,

Every time you submit an inquiry using the address@hidden
email address, we get two emails from the TAMU LISTSERV (LISTSERV.TAMU.EDU
LISTSERV)
to the effect:

  To cut down on spam, the TAMU-LDM list has been configured to request positive
  confirmation of messages posted from  email addresses not currently subscribed
  to the list. You must now confirm that the enclosed message did originate from
  you. To do so, simply reply to  the present message and type "OK" (without the
  quotes) in the text of your message, or  click on the link below. If this does
  not work, or if the message did  not originate from you, then contact the list
  owner for assistance.

Request:

In the future, could you please use your own email address to submit inquiries?
This will help us in that we will not have to deal with the LISTSERV emails.

Thanks in advance!

Ticket ID: GSE-266669
Department: Support LDM