[LDM #GSE-266669]: LDM install has me stumped

Donna,

Gerry is correct. The development version of the XML2 package must be installed
because only it contains the header-file "libxml/parser.h".

For a list of required packages, see
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-current/basics/platform.html>.

Ticket ID: GSE-266669