[LDM #ADA-874007]: This is driving me nuts!

Gilbert,

Bad memory could result in undefined behavior.

The file(1) utility will tell you what the system thinks the file is (e.g.,
binary program, script).

The ldd(1) utility will tell you if a binary program can access its necessary
shared libraries. If it can't, then execvp(2)ing it (which is what the EXEC and
PIPE actions do) won't work.

> Steve,
>
> I compiled the LDm with a bad memory stick in there. I just recompiled it
> now, and I am not seeing any errors at the moment. I'll keep you posted,
> but I'm not sure what you are asking here. I gave you what I had from
> ldmd.log...
>
> Gilbert

Regards,
Steve Emmerson