[NOAAPORT #UFV-857333]: pqact.conf at mistral

Yixin,

Mistral's LDM could be receiving data (execute "ldmadmin watch" to see) and it
could be relaying data (execute "uldbutil" to see) but without an EXEC entry in
the LDM configuration-file for the pqact(1) program, Mistral's LDM won't be
locally processing any data. As Tom indicated, local data-processing is best
offloaded to a separate system or systems.

> Hi Tom and Steven.
> Does it mean that mistral is not operational? Is it still missing a lot of
> data? If not, can we make it work? Thanks.
>
> Yixin

Ticket ID: UFV-857333
Department: Support NOAAPORT