[NOAAPORT #UFV-857333]: pqact.conf at mistral

Hi Yixin,

re:
> [ldm@mistral tmp]$ ls -lha /data1/rawfiles
> ls: cannot access /data1/rawfiles: No such file or directory
>

> [root@mistral ~]# ls -lha /data1/rawfiles/
> ls: cannot access /data1/rawfiles/: No such file or directory

There is no uncommented 'EXEC' line in the LDM configuration file,
~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf, on 'mistral', so no processing of received
NOAAPort data is being done.

Comment:

- we do not recommend that there be any processing of NOAAPort
  data on the ingest machine

  Rather, we suggest that the data be sent to one or more downstream
  machines where it can be processed.

Ticket ID: UFV-857333
Department: Support NOAAPORT