[LDM #YPB-836540]: LDM 6.12.14 crash

Gilbert,

Weather3 isn't exposed to the Internet, apparently: I can't even ping(1) it. So
I have to log onto Weather and the LDM user, and then log onto Weather3.
Unfortunately, the "authorized_keys"
file on Weather3 doesn't have the public key of the LDM user from Weather.

It doesn't matter because I've used the LDM user's password to log onto
Weather3 from Weather.

Of the various possibilities, which is the pqact(1) configuration-file for the
pqact(1) process that crashed?

> Hmmm...I have this in ldm's authorized_keys on weather3:
>
> ssh-rsa
> (deletia)
> ssh-rsa
> (deletia)
> from="128.117.140.*,128.117.156.*" ssh-rsa
> AAAAB3NzaC (etc)
> DVhOG3pkquB2zjhBlW9XzC39k= address@hidden
> from="128.117.140.*,128.117.156.*" ssh-rsa
> (deletia)
> 6YE1SCQcHUqNWv+b2ZginQ8Z address@hidden
>
> Gilbert

Ticket ID: YPB-836540