[LDM #YPB-836540]: LDM 6.12.14 crash

Gilbert,

Darn. I tried to fix this in version 6.12.7 the previous time you reported it.

Guess that didn't work.

I still think there might be a bug in your regular-expression library (the
GNUlib site forum mentioned the possibility). The problem is tracking it down.

You're apparently using version 2.3 of the GNU C library. Version 2.22 is the
latest stable release. Any way to update it?

> 6.12.14.
>
> Gilbert

Ticket ID: YPB-836540